16 April 2011

The 30 Day Sim Challenge: Day Two

Day 2: A house you built

Okay, so this house is technically not done yet, and I know I just posted Day One, but I'm a bit behind and wanted to catch up with the rest of y'all. I'd show you another house as I'm not quite ready to use this one yet, and I can't exactly tell you who/what it's for... But it's actually the only house I've ever built. Ever. I don't really build houses from scratch, and this is a first for me. I've been working on it for several weeks now, and it's still nowhere near done. Only a few rooms are decorated, and those are the ones I'll show you, though I will show you the layout first so you can see how it'll look roughly.




This is the first story, which is comprised of the foyer, living room, den, nursery, laundry room, dining room, and study. Exciting stuff, yes? 

This is the second story, which will consist primarily of three bedrooms and two bathrooms. I'm rethinking the layout, so the hallway is in the process of changing, which is why it looks wonky, shape-wise. 

And now for the pictures!

This is the kitchen, pretty prettyyyy. It's a lot of white, but I couldn't really figure out a way to do it where it wasn't so blinding. 

Other side of the kitchen. I know you're not supposed to do kitchens in warm colors, but there's something about yellow kitchens I've always loved.

And then we have the nursery, which is probably my favorite room. 

So many toyyyys. 

And then we have the dining room!


Not much to say about it... Other than.... I like red. 

And this is the girly room. Very bright. 

La la la purple. 

And a Mac!

So that's really all I have so far. It'll be finished soon, and you'll probably see it in the story... Soon. 

5 comments:

I looove both the kitchen and the dining room! You've done a great job with this house so far, Amelia--can't wait to see it finished! :D

Looks very pretty!

Gaahh at those doors in the wall at the entrance of the dining room! They look way cool!

Cute kids rooms and nursery too.

Thank you both! I do credit you with the dining room, Kaleeko, it looks a thousand times better in red.

The doors are from Mutske's Insta-Door Add-Ons, I believe.

It is looking good...especially the kitchen.

The kids rooms are so bright and colorful.

Thanks, PiB! Now you guys know why I'm making this ;)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More