17 April 2011

The 30 Day Sim Challenge: Day Three

Day 3 - Your favorite neighborhood (EA, downloaded, or self-made)

I have a lot of favorite neighborhoods, to be honest. It varies by game. In Sims 2, I really liked Belladonna Cove and Bluewater Village. In Sims 3, however, I only have one favorite EA hood, and that's Twinbrook. I really like the country feel and the swamps and the gorgeous scenery. I've always liked small towns more than big ones, having grown up in a big city and moved to a small town myself. Riverview and Sunset Valley are rather plain, to me, and don't have a lot of "character." And don't even get me started on Bridgeport. As a concept, I love the idea of a big grimy city. But I hate how there's no room to put anything else you make in, not a lot of empty apartments to start with, etc. And the premade houses are fugly. 

SO, that being said, I'll get back to working on my post now! 

1 comments:

Ameeeen, sister. Pretty much agree 100% with all your points.

Though, I didn't play many of the premade towns in Sims 2. IIRC, I made my own--which was so much easier back in the olden days! ;)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More