16 April 2011

The 30 Day Sim Challenge: Day One

Soooo I'm doing this meme I found on Kaleeko's blog, in hopes that it will tide people over while I work on my next post (and okay, also to keep me from dying of boredom).

Day 1 - Yourself as a Sim with your traits/aspiration
Day 2 - A house you built
Day 3 - Your favorite neighborhood (EA, downloaded, or self-made)
Day 4 - The skill your Sim is most commonly learning
Day 5 - Your favorite EA object in the game
Day 6 - Something your Sims do that drives you crazy
Day 7 - Favorite interaction or facial expression of a Sim
Day 8 - The most common reason your Sims die
Day 9 - Favorite and least favorite expansion pack or version of the game
Day 10 - Your favorite celebrity as a Sim (made by you)
Day 11 - Favorite Sim living in the neighborhood that you didn’t create
Day 12 - The community lot you visit the most
Day 13 - Favorite piece of custom content/mod or the reason why you don’t have any
Day 14 - Your favorite and least favorite stage of a Sim’s life
Day 15 - The Life Time Aspiration/wants/fears your Sims most commonly have
Day 16 - A music clip/YouTube video of the background music you enjoy most
Day 17 - Your favorite “special” Sim species (Witches, Vampires, Aliens, Werewolves, Plant Sims, etc)
Day 18 - The longest family tree you ever had/the Sim you played with the most and why
Day 19 - One thing you would change about the game
Day 21 - Something that happened/could happen that made you quit without saving
Day 22 - The most scandalous thing you’ve done with Sims
Day 23 - The most awesome Sims you’ve ever had without cheating
Day 24 - A video you made yourself with Sims
Day 25 - Something that happens in Sims you wish happened in real life
Day 26 - Favorite place to download Sims custom content
Day 27 - The cheat you use most commonly and a cheat you rarely/never use
Day 28 - An expansion pack you wish EA would make
Day 29 - The reason you started playing Sims in the beginning
Day 30 - The reason you are still a Sims fan today



Day 1: Yourself as a Sim with your traits/aspiration

So without further ado, here's Sim!me. It may surprise you to know that I've never built a selfsim before. Ever. Apparently it's one of the first things a lot of people do in the game, but I never have, for a couple of reasons. I usually don't build Sims to look like people/celebrities/specific ways, because they never turn out that way. And true to form, I don't really think this Sim looks like me. I'm not going to share a picture of me because I'm pretty shy when it comes to having pictures of me Out There when I don't know who all is looking at it, but the basics of this Sim are the same as me. Glasses, brown hair, chubster, freckles, green eyes. And you KNOW the traits are accurate ;)






Traits: Bookworm, Clumsy, Excitable, Neurotic, Over-Emotional 

Lifetime Wish: Professional Author

Favorite Food: Grilled Cheese
Favorite Music: Indie
Favorite Color: Yellow

So as you can see, this is Sim!Amelia. Her chubbiness actually didn't come out well in the pictures, but she's meant to be pleasantly plump. Like myself. ;) The rest of it's pretty accurate! My lifetime wish would probably be to become a librarian, but I also want to be a writer, so it's a good alternative. Also, the shirt reads "Science: It works, bitches."


4 comments:

Yaaay! So adorable. :D The shirt is extra cute, too. ^^ I dunno, I think you did a pretty good job! It's hard to really see her "face" since in one she's screaming and the other she's looking down, but whatever; the important thing is that she presents the 'essence' of you, not necessarily the exact physical representation of you! Close is close enough, eh?

Your traits make me giggle. <3 Excitable and neurotic... Yeeaaah, sounds about right. *runs!*

You're right, I'll edit one in! :)

And I know I'm excitable and neurotic, haha! XD I'm like a hyper puppy.

I cheated and did the traits/wish but I didn't build a Simself. I just can't do it. :)

Your Simself looks pretty cute

http://merlindogblog.blogspot.com

This is where you can find my attempt at this challenge.

She's a real sweetie Amelia, I love her!

Love the saying on her shirt too, lol!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More