19 April 2011

The 30 Day Sim Challenge: Day Five

Day 5 - Your favorite EA object in the game
My favorite object is by far the time machine that came with Ambitions. There's just so much to love about it- the creating, the adventure, the pretty lights. And it's a lot of fun seeing what happens! The first time one of my inventors tried it out (before I realized you could just buy one in buydebug), she wound up saving the life of someone, and their descendants became friends with my sim. The second time I tried it, my sim adopted some random person. And the third time, she came back with ridiculous medieval outfits. In fact, every time I try it, something different happens. I've always wanted to write one into my story, but there's like, no possibly way it's relevant. ALAS.

3 comments:

Niiiicce. :D You sure had a lot happen with it! I was too afraid I was going to end up with random children, so Brad never used his time machine much--the animations are really cool with it, though.

Sexy shots of Moe playing with one! :D

That's why I never use it with my actual story characters, just the randoms I don't really care about ;) And I haven't used it in a while, because of that. But I do love it!

I've never used this object in game before but I'm starting to think that I'm missing out! lol
Seeing Kaleeko use it in DS has tempted me and now to hear from you about what happened with your sims makes me really want to check it. :)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More