18 April 2011

The 30 Day Sim Challenge: Day Four

Day 4 - The skill your Sim is most commonly learning


Most of my Sims- right now, Jane in particular- spend their time learning to write. I tend to have a lot of writer Sims, mostly because I love writing, and I love to make them do it. In Jane's case, it's because she's a reporter, though several of my other Sims learn it for a hobby, or to become a self-registered writer. Sophie, for instance, has recently rolled a LTA to become an Illustrious Author, and will most likely be learning the writing skill a lot in the future. 

1 comments:

My sims used to pick up this skill a lot, too; it's really cool, because you don't really have to be a bookworm for it to make sense, since there's *so* many genres your Sim can write it. I loves it!

Also makes sense to you, since you love to write! :D

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More