12 March 2012

Another Update?!1!!!?1

I know, I'm teasing you guys horribly (those of you who are still around, anyways)! I can imagine all of you sobbing into your pillows at night because you don't know what's become of poor Jane, and rightly so. But fear not! Good news is here.

After a looong process of finding all my cc again, weeding out the cc I don't actually need, reinstalling the games, fighting with the new patches and EPs and SPs, getting PiB to send me a copy of the Pesces again, setting up Kaleeko's beautiful house, finding all the poses I need, and installing Photoshop again, I am finally on the road to the second half of the finale.


I don't have very many excuses to offer you, dear readers, though I had plenty at the time. The truth was that all the technical issues and broken computers had tired me out, and I'd lost motivation for more reasons than one, even after everything was fixed. At one point, I contemplated not even bothering with this story anymore because there was just so much going on in my life and I lacked the energy or inclination. But there were some people who lovingly pestered me to keep trying to get this finale done (like Kaleeko) and helped me through some of the problems I was going through (like PiB and Angie), and it's largely thanks to them that I started working on it again this week. 

My tentative date for the finale is sometime this weekend, most likely Friday. And I hope you'll all be happy to know that I have about half the pictures done already, so this isn't just an empty promise! Like all of you, I'm eager to see this chapter be completed, and I already have a lot of good ideas for the next one. That being said, however, I'd love to have your input on the subject! What kind of things do you want to see happen next chapter (besides me actually posting once in a while, hehe)? Consider this your chance to influence the next chapter of the Pesces' lives. I hope you take it!

And finally, some housekeeping notes. I've recently redone the blog's look, and it may still have some kinks to work out. A lot of the picture links were broken somehow, and I don't have the originals to replace them. Consequently, if you're trying to read my story from the beginning, there may be a few posts that are pictureless. I'll be working on a synopsis after my finale as a way of catching up for those of you who want to. As far as the layout goes, I believe I have everything set up correctly, but if you see anything that looks a little wonky, just let me know, either here, on my twitter, or on my tumblr (both of which are linked above). Also, I couldn't remember everyone's blogs for my Blogs I Love category, so if you'd like me to add yours, just let me know!

After the finale, I'll be working on that synopsis, a FAQ post, and more character bios, but it will only be a week or two before Chapter 2 starts up, so keep tuned! And thank you to everyone who is still sticking with me. <33

3 comments:

That's right!! Give me all the credits! BA HA HA HAHAAAA!!!

/kidding ♥

You know how excited I am for this, but I'll say it again!! You're an absolutely excellent writer, and I think the Sims community would gain a lot from you being an active contributing member. There's not a lot of people out there willing to put the amount of craftmanship into their stories as you do, and I cherish every word you write for it!!

I will be staring at my feed Friday night like a crazy person. You better not fail me this time! /fist shake!

As for what I want to see next chapter? HMM. Well. If I think of anything, I'll tell ya later. All I know is, I want to see Ethan and Sophie getting up to all kinds of no good. ;)

Love you, your story, and your Pesces! /mwah!

Happy happy days. I'm glad to hear that we get the finale!

I had rather lost all hope but it takes about a year before I assume that the story is dead and gone so you had months left to go. :P

Looking forward to the finale, my dear. And I'm glad that I did happen to have some Pesces to send back to you. Trying to recreate the family probably would have sent you into a tail spin.

Hugs - love - and strength to continue.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More