18 March 2012

Housekeeping and General Notes

Hey, everyone! Now that this chapter (or season, or part, or whatever you'd like to call it) is officially done, I'd just like to update everyone on what to expect next.

I'm not going to drop off the grid like I did before, but I will be having a bit of a hiatus (two or three weeks) to clean up my blog and prepare for the next chapter. There's a lot of general upkeep to do; several of my old posts are now obsolete thanks to a computer crash and lack of pictures, and I'm planning on creating a chapter-long summary so that people who are new to the story can skim it and get the general idea. I also need to fix several appearance-related things, such as the bright red accent that I would prefer to be a bit easier on the eyes.

That being said, I will be spending these next few weeks creating the aforementioned summary, a f.a.q. page, character bios (some of which are already up!) and coming up with a good plot for the next chapter. I'm still interested in hearing everyone's ideas and feedback, so hit me up if you have any!

So to wrap up, expect Chapter 2 to start sometime in April, and keep your eyes peeled for shiny information!

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More