06 August 2011

Quick Apology

Before anyone gets too excited, no, this isn't a new post. I just wanted to update any readers I may still have that a new post IS coming shortly- I know I said the end of July after my family went back to California, but I got sick pretty much immediately afterwards and have barely been on my computer, let alone able to sim. BUT, I am currently working on the last post of this chapter. I don't know if anyone really cares at this point, and I'm going to try to be better about posting on time next chapter (at least, "on time" according to the timeline I used to set for myself).

See you soon!

3 comments:

Welcome back! :D I'll keep my eyes open for a new chapter. No worries about the delay though, illness is a "get out of any obligation free" card. ;)

But seriously, sometimes, we just have to take time off. It's perfectly fine. *sends hugs and chicken soup*

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW EXCITED I AM NNNNGGGH.

Oh wait, yes you do, because I tell you all the time. LOL!

Don't worry about taking a while--we all need breaks, for all sorts of reasons, and you had some very good ones! What matters is we'll all still be here to read it when the finale does come out--for which I am quite thrilled, because watching this story blossom and getting to know you after you dipped into the simming world has been one of the most fantastic things about writing Desperate Sims that has happened to me. <3

But, you better finish soon, because if I don't live to see lesboIzzy I will be thoroughly disappointed. Dx

I hope you are feeling better soon.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More